Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Blog, A New Chapter In Our Lives

Welcome!
We're expecting! Again!

I enjoyed journaling during the pregnancy, birth and first year of our daughter's life, so I've decided to resume journaling for Baby #2. (I really need to come up with a nickname besides Baby #2).

As with last time, some info is purely factual---and possibly more for me than anything, but I love looking back on the various stages of growth and development. This time around, it might be fun to throw in some "Vivian-isms" too!

So, sit back, enjoy the updates, comment when you wish.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is such exciting news. We are really happy for all 3 of you. Vivian will be an awesome big sister. Can't wait to meet baby #2. Here's to a wonderful pregnancy!

    Love, Aunt Julie, Uncle Kreg
    Cousins Audra, Kurtis and Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations I had a feeling that this is what you were goign to share when I saw the email.

    ReplyDelete