Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Updates

Had an ultrasound last week--baby is 3lbs. 4oz. and developing well.  We also got 4D pictures which I'll have to post soon....as soon as I get them scanned and stuff.

Monday's Dr Appt was short and sweet.  141 BPM heartrate for the little one, which is spot-on.  My blood pressure is good at 117/78.

I'm at the doctors office again today sitting through the 3 hour glucose test.  Thanks in part to genetics, I failed my 1 hour test this time around.  That test was taken 4 weeks ago, but there was a mix-up and I wasn't notified about the need to do the 3 hour.  (Which, if you've never done it, is excruciating because I haven't eaten since 8:00 last night and it is now almost lunchtime.  Baby is completely pissed off by this....if the swirling and kicking inside is any indication!)

All of this on the last day of school for students.  I'm missing the fun field trip---oh well.  Tomorrow we help Sandburg Middle School pack up and close its doors.  Friday is finishing up at our school for the summer.  Grades are done....stuff is packed...I'm ready for some time off!   :)

Adam heads to Canada Thursday night for the week long guys' trip.  Hope everything goes well and no one gets hurt (or too sunburned!).

1 comment:

  1. Dear Becky,

    Looking forward to you posting the 4D ultrasound pix. They are so lifelike and I want to share with friends at work. Can't remember if fast or slow heartbeat detects a certain gender of if its too early. Hee Hee. Keep us posted on the glucose test results. So sad that Sandburg is closing. I know you had a positive experience there. Wishing our guys a fantastic trip to Canada and safe return. Have fun in Chicago with Miss Viv. Lets do some maternity shopping when you return.

    Love,

    Kay

    ReplyDelete